Last Edited: 10/16/2010
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing NeighborhoodWatchAlerts.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on any Serviance Media, Inc.'s web site including NeighborhoodWatchAlerts.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- create images or screenshots of any screen or page contained on this or any other site owned by Serviance Media, Inc.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Serviance Media, Inc.'s web sites are provided "as is". NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Serviance Media, Inc., NeighborhoodWatchAlerts.com or its officers, employees or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc.'s Internet site, even if NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. or a NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Serviance Media, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Serviance Media, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NeighborhoodWatchAlerts, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NeighborhoodWatchAlerts.com or any other of Serviance Media, Inc.'s web sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
10. Commercial Use
You may not create a profile for any product or service on NeighborhoodWatchAlerts.com or any Serviance Media, Inc. web site. Products and services include but are not limited to: Bands, movies, restuarants, commercial products, services for hire etc. This site is designed for personal use by individuals and all others are encouraged to support this site by purchasing advertising. For information on advertising you may click here to view our advertising policy or to purchase advertising..
11. Copyright Infringement
As a user it is your responsibility to make sure that you do not post in either text or photographic form any works that are held under copyright by anyone other than yourself.
If you believe your copyright has been violated please contact our customer service department and include a description of the copyright violation and the URL link to the offending violation.
If you feel you have been wrongly accused of violating someones copyright you may appeal the decision by contacting customer service with a full and complete description of how you are protected.
Neither NeighborhoodWatchAlerts.com, its employees or any employee of Serviance Media, Inc. can function as a court of law so we must therefore err on the side of caution.
12. Right To Use
We try to provide all our members with a fair, honest, clean and family friendly site. As such, as long as you adhere to the rules you should have no problems participating on this site. However, any member of NeighborhoodWatchAlerts.com's staff or any employee of Serviance Media, Inc. may terminate your right to use this site at any time, without warning.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.